Grace Ministry Mangalore - What We Believe
Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith - What We Believe
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man's problems.
- In one God, who exists in three Persons—the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- That the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- That salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is effected by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and it results in works pleasing to God.
- That water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- God is Love and He loves all people. It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed or orphaned, and to heal the brokenhearted.
- That God wants to transform, heal and provide for us so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- That we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.